<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 15

The Blogger Poker Tour
So, for two seasons now I've been playing in the Blogger Poker Tour, an excellent event which comprises of a series of $500 freeroll tournaments on poker.com, culminating in a grand final with some big prizes up for grabs. During the first season I cashed a few times and qualified for the final on a couple of occasions - top 4 finishes in the preliminary events being good enough for a place in the final. My poor performance in the grand final has carried on to this season - I've been rubbish! No cashes, and up until the last event, so few points I was behind Paul in the table, despite him having not played the first event and busting out second in the second event. I'm also way behind David who's had a blinding season. One win, and perhaps even more impressive, a second place finish despite having 700 chips left with blinds of 200/400. Nice one Dave-o. I need a big finish tomorrow in the final event, hosted by I'm Just Here 4 The Beer. His excellent idea to offer his host bonus to whoever busts him, providing they meet certain posting criteria has inspired this much overdue post on the subject...

I'm gonna win tomorrow and dramatically grab my place in the final 20, but in the unlikely event that I don't, roll on next season. By then, hopefully poker.com will have Razz!