<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 8

Grand National
I've been banned from going to watch the mighty Hucknall Town FC take on the evil forces of Bishop Stortford tomorrow. So instead we'll be on the sofa watching the Grand National, here are our tips for the race:

Fincho backs
Strong Resolve - Trained by Lucinda Russell, the same name as her dog...Russell that is, not Lucinda.
Innox - "Cus it's French"

Paul backs:
Strong Resolve - "I've gone for strong resolve because I think it's important to have strong resolve."

Bribone backs:
Bindaree - "Cos it's won it before and it won the Welsh national"

Phill backs
Colonel Rayburn - Likes softer ground, jockey wears a nicely patterned jacket.

Who is your money on?

Update: I bet on two horses and Hedgehunter at 9-1 was my second choice... back of the net!