<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 3

Glastonbury Go! Go! Go!
After the 24 hour farce of last year, where I ended up empty handed, this time I was taking no chances. Armed with several web addresses and a list of the direct lines of all the phone numbers in the Aloud ticket offices, plus the international numbers, I was up and ready to go at five to 9.

When the clock ticked 9 I was out of the starting gates in a flash. Hammering the redial button and F5. At first no success, but then by logging on to efestivals.co.uk I found the magic link and bagged a ticket. All done and dusted by 9:20. Somerset here I come!

Now just waiting for the confirmation email. Nervous isn't the word...

If you still need a ticket, I suggest logging on to the efestivals message board to find the latest hot link, or contact me and i'll try and help you out...

Of course, the lineup isn't announced before the tickets are on sale. But some interesting rumours include: Kylie, Brian Wilson, Chas & Dave, New Order, Garbage, Bodger and Badger....legends one and all....

Update: Glastonbury now sold out and I still haven't had my ticket confirmation!