<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16

Local blogs for local people
I am now honoured to be included on the (un)official lists of both Birmingham and Nottingham bloggers and I'm stranded somewhere in between (Burton upon Trent?). I find myself in a curious position of being a Brum blogger who is on a loan deal to Notts for three months, but am I here to boost their strikeforce or merely to provide cover in case of injuries?

I'll be working a late night tomorrow as both Forest and Notts County are playing. Fincho finds it hilarious that my (and by definition her) life is dictated by the fixtures of a struggling, relegation threatened second-tier football club...

Bad luck to Mike who missed out on winning the Bloggie in the Gay, Lettuce, Bacon and Tomato category, but big respect to longtime D!HP sidebar residents My Boyfriend Is A Twat and Teaching The Indie Kids How To Dance for their much deserved wins...

And finally some news that now my interviewing techno DJ phase has passed, I may be interviewing the legendary J Mascis from the reformed Dinosaur Jr. very soon....the nerves, the nerves...almost as nerveracking as when I met David Dickinson,...but not quite....