<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24

Nottingham Calling
Well i'm back from Germany now and I will be moving to Nottingham on Saturday, but where to go next? After the Roskilde mudbath of last year I have vowed to go to a festival in a sunny country and Dean suggests Primavera Sound in Barcelona at the end of May. Lineup includes Sonic Youth, New Order, Radio4, Gang Of Four, Iggy And The Stooges, Maximo Park, The Human League, Mercury Rev, Art Brut, Broken Social Scene, Kristin Hersh, Arcade Fire, Go! Team, Ron Sexsmith, Sons & Daughters and The Human League... Plus you stay in a hotel! Tempting indeed....who's up for it?

My Chinese friend Elton emails me to ask when I will be visiting China. It seems he is missing Preston and more specifically kebabs. Beijing obviously can't compete with Lancashire's finest in the huge slabs of disgusting meat on a spinny stick stakes... I miss Preston sometimes too, but it's usually because of my withdrawal symptoms from the the bargainous Tuesday and Thursdays that I spent at the Car Boot Market (nice Flash introduction there sir!).

In other news: My week away has not caused any decline in my addiction to playing internet poker.