<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10

La Flechette
"When Alexander of Macedonia was 32, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer. Bristow's only 27" Legendary Darts commentator Sid Waddell.

And so it was poetic that we went to see Alexander on the evening Raymond Van Barneveld the World Darts Championship for the fourth time.

For the record I thought the film was pretty good but couldn't understand why everyone had an Irish accent and why Kenny from Book Group was Crateros.

By the way I'm in France. God bless French keyboards, I've no idea where the apostrophe is.

Observations of Lyon. The city is very beautiful, bisected by two rivers, the Rhone and Saone.They love eating tripe, especially breaded, one kind of tripe is ,mysteriously called The Fireman. We have been going out to traditional Lyonnais Bouchon restaurants. Last night I had something called a Quenelle, a kind of fish dumpling. Fincho has been less adventurous and I even found out she had lied to me when she said she had tried snails. The cheeky Goth.

Technorati Tags:
Technorati Tags: