<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 29

Singles of the year 30-21

30. The Rakes - Strasbourg
Is this Ian Curtis I see before me....?

29. Kelis feat. Andre 3000 - Millionaire
Everything Outkast touch turns to gold.

28. The Bravery - Unconditional
Lead track off the debut EP from this drop dead cool New York five-piece.

27. Carina Round - Lacuna
Black Country girl done good.
Carina Round interview

26. Hope Of The States - The Red The White The Black & The Blue
Overcoming tragedy with grace, passion and a violin solo.

25. The Departure - Be My Enemy
The best thing to come out of Northampton since Des O'Connor.

24. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Filter Magazine describes them as 'Equal parts The Kinks, XTC, and Madness' and who am I to disagree.

23. Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die
The Mozzster returns in the form of his life.

22. Von Bondies - C'mon, C'mon
irrepressibly catchy garage pop.

21. Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Californian punks finally grow up.