<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15

Liverpool calling
Spent last weekend in Liverpool and I can only conclude that it's a strange city - a place where having shellsuit bottoms tucked into your socks is socially acceptable, as is a love of Bon Jovi. On Saturday night we went to the Krazyhouse to celebrate the 22nd anniversary of Dean's birth. As rock clubs go, it was pretty cool and had a Crystal Maze arcade game which was great! I managed to get four Crystals but I got too many silver credits in the dome at the end, so I didn't win the prize...

There were thousands and thousands of people out in Liverpool and as we staggered around early Sunday morning at 3am looking for a taxi, I was cursing this fact almost as much as Dean and Jon's lack of a sense of direction.

We also found the nicest veggie Cafe ever, the Egg Cafe - it's on the third or fourth floor with brilliant views and a delicious all day veggie breakfast.... almost being able to rival Mr Egg in the cafe's featuring the word egg stakes!

Also i've discovered that yes I really do dislike The Beatles...I mean it was 40 years ago man...just like get over it or something.... Where is the Cast museum and the Echo and the Bunnymen Museum? Dean kept threatening to take us to them, but I suspect they only exist in the inner reaches of his twisted scouse mind...

Rather excitingly I might be interviewing dEUS and HIM in the near future, which is pretty cool. I've also got a job interview on Friday so wish me luck...