<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 18

Strangest eBay feedback ever
Well it seems my good humoured German customer Christoph has taken to quoting Sting at me on my feedback. Let's bear in mind that this guy bought a book entitled 'Scandinavian Politics Today' from me (a fantastic read incidently), then took about two months to pay as he insisted on doing an international bank transfer and refused to get a paypal account.

In the feedback, he says 'Reminds me of the second verse of Message in a Bottle'

The verse goes as follows:

"A year has passed since I wrote my note
But I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life
But love can break your heart"

What is he trying to say to me?
Is he secretly in love with me? - sounds like a future Jerry Springer episode if ever I heard one.