<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 6

Crazy Golf project hits early difficulties...
I went to the park near my house today to embark on my master photography plan, henceforth to be known as 'The Project'. I've been living away in Preston, so I guess I haven't been to the park for maybe six months...when I get there, they've only gone and bulldozed the beautiful crumbling crazy golf course and replaced it with flippin children's play area!

I don't see any provision for money for local crazy golf courses in any of the party election manifestos that have been pushed through my door this week.....this fine nation is in danger of becoming the laughing stock of the crazy golf world if it doesn't invest in new facilities to bring young crazy golfers through the ranks.....

Summary
Number of crazy golf courses photographed - 0
Abandoned shopping trolleys seen in ponds - 1