<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 30

Festivalley and the ongoing golf obsession
So it's the weekend, and yet again we find ourselves on Sandwell Valley Park Farm golf course - this time for a bit of pitch and putt.

What was different about this weeks golfing experience was that there was a bloody great big music festival going on right next door - this is about 1/2 a mile from my house.....

Therefore from my back garden I can hear the delights of Liberty X / Big Brovaz / McFly as I write this. While we were playing, there was this crazy bhangra/drum and bass type act going on - I think it might be what youngsters call 'Urban' these days...

Anyway - response to my idea of a crazy golf blog entitled 'One man and his putter' was lukewarm to say the least, but I will not be deterred. I still think that a crazy golf themed Gorman/Hawks esque book is a definite winner...And so the quest continues