<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 5

I've been a bit light on the old Blog lately because of technical and time reasons, but I have decided to get back into it by writing in the style of the webs favourite hooker, Bel De Jour.

So I tried to get tickets for Glastonbury, but they were more elusive than a Wolves Premiership victory, so instead I am going to the Roskilde Festival in Denmark with D, D, C and H.

I'm still working at the BBC, where I keep seeing the cast of a popular daytime programme in the corridor. The job is quite cool, but i'm not sure I would like to do it as a full time job...and it would be nice to get paid...

Went will P and D to G's new house over the weekend - its a very cool house on top of this enormous hill in Oldbury - the lounge area is laminate floored so it is great for sliding on your socks a la Dave Eggers....

Going to see the marvellous IK tomorrow night at the Birmingham Academy - the first time i've seen them with their new line up...