<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 3

Spelling Equestrian backwards

Watching the four most stupid people in the world play Cranium was one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen on TV. I am talking of course about Channel 5's flagship show 'Back to reality' and the 5 hour game of Cranium that occured last night between Maureen from Driving school, Craig 'the brickie', royal thicko James Hewitt ann of course Jade.

The most hilarious part was where Craig had to spell he word Equestrian backwards. Jade tried reading the question but couldn't pronounce the word. James Hewitt took over, but the vacant scouser still didn't grasp it.
Shall I spell it for you said Hewitt, E-Q-U-E-S-T-R-I-A-N.
"I just can't do it" said an exasperated Craig, seemingly unable to comprehend that all he had to do was copy what Hewitt just did BUT IN REVERSE ORDER!
"Have a go" said Hewitt. Craig concentrates brows furrowed - "no I can't do it"
Maureen sits there staring vacantly accross the table, a stray bit of spittle drooling out of the side of her mouth...

But at just after 1am, things got too much for the programme schedulers and they cut the coverage, just as the game was approaching the crucial point. Who won? I'm desperate to know!
Are they still playing?