<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22

Tramp Chic
A photographer came into our class today to take some photos for a new journalism department brochure. As some people may know, I have a kind of red indian attitude when it comes to having my photograph taken and I usually try to avoid it as much as possible.
Now out of the five students who were in the room I was thankfully not chosen to have my photograph taken to represent the department to the public.
It seems that looking slightly like a tramp does have it's advantages sometimes (not least that people give you their loose change)
Was it the beard that put them off taking my photo?
Possibly the long tangled hair?
Maybe the grimy woolly hat?
Or perhaps the ripped jeans?

I think though that probably the deciding factor was the dog on a piece of string that I always take to class...