<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28

Oscars
Bill Murray just has to win the Oscar for best actor. he has never been in a bad film EVER - fact. I challenge you to name one! Also what about those 80's classics like Caddyshack and Ghostbusters - face it, the man is a legend and lost in translation is a great film, but sadly it has little chance of winning best film. Having seen 4 out of the 5 films - Lord of the Rings probably deserves it
And what of the other nominations? its great to see City of God getting nominated as this was my absolute favourite film of last year....
I really hope Renee Zellweger doesn't win as I just don't see why people think she's so great. Disappointing that Scarlett Johansson didn't get nominated for either Girl with a pearl earring or lost in translation


But I mean - does anybody apart from the actors actually care about the oscars?